We cannot guarantee that this site will operate continuously or be completely error-free, as we have solely an obligation to use our best endeavors in this respect. We cannot be held liable for any prejudice resulting from use of our site, irrespective of the reason. In particular, we cannot be held liable for data corruption, fraudulent access to data and/or accidental transmission via the virus service. Likewise, we cannot be held liable for any events due to a case of force majeure, breakdowns or technical problems affecting hardware, programs, software or the Internet causing the suspension or termination of the service.
We are anxious to respect the privacy and protect the personal data of everyone wanting to access our website so we would like to tell you about the type of data that we collect from visitors to our site and how we use and protect this information.
1. Personal data
The term “personal data” refers to data enabling the private individuals concerned to be identified in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly e.g. people’s names, postal addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
2. Information we collect about you
By using the site, you consent to the use by us of the personal data that you have provided, which we need in order to send you newsletters and which allow you to use certain services offered by the site.
There is nothing unusual, in our view, about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by reputable web servers.
The purpose of gathering this information is two-fold. One, we have found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various browsers and operating systems that visit our site. Two, by analyzing these and other visitation patterns, referring URLs and search engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
We collect information about you when you:
• Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
• Register with you.
• Buy products or services on the Website.
• Take part in competitions, promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
• Contact us in in writing, calling us etc.
3. Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps us to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
• Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect fraud.
• Administer and operate your account.
• Process your orders.
• Understand your shopping behavior to develop and improve our products and services.
• Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
• Inform you about important changes to the Website and our services.
• Manage and improve the Website.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside Hayath Paper Bag LLC for their marketing purposes.
4. Marketing and research
We may also request your email address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise transfer your email address to a third party without your consent.
We may contact you:
• With offers
• Information about our products or services.
• For customer research
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being set. If you choose to not accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Necessary cookies: These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
6. Disclosing your information
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside Hayath Paper Bag LLC of companies except where we have your consent to do so. We use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure.
7. Other websites
Our site may contain hypertext links to other sites. We do not make any commitment in respect of any other site that you may access via our site and we cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the contents of such sites, their operation or access to them.
8. Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to change the policy at any time and the same will be published in the site whenever such change is made.
9. Security measures for the data provided to us
We have adopted measures to protect the information that you provide to us, so no Hayathbags.com staff is authorized to use the data that you give us unless this is necessary.
10. Intellectual property
By visiting the website published by us, which owns all the relevant intellectual property rights, you promise not to copy or download any or all of the contents except with our explicit permission in advance.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This site is subject to law of Emirate of Tamil Nadu and Federal French laws of INDIA. Chennai Courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any dispute arising thereof.
12. Contacting us
We would be grateful if you would let us have your suggestions and comments. Please do not hesitate to let us know of any breach of your privacy resulting from your visit to our site. We will reply as soon as possible.
If in future you do not wish to be contacted following a visit to our site please write to us at info@Hayathbags.com
If you wish to check, correct or update any personal data that you have given to us, please write to info@Hayathbags.com
13. General Information
• ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
• “HayathBags.com”will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
• “Hayathbags.com”is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
• “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.